Thursday, April 30, 2015

Reading … facial recognition software guess your age and turns … – IGN Brazil

When I go to a bar or know a unknown class, my favorite joke is to make people try to guess my age. To show the processing power of your cloud service, Microsoft launched a new website, the How-Old.net, trying to do just the same as me in this bar game: guess your age from one or a few photos .

The first test was made at Build 2015 Microsoft conference devoted to developers, with the famous painting Mona Lisa . According to the program, Mona Lisa is 23 – which is more or less correct, considering what we know about the Leonardo da Vinci painting

It was enough. . for the internet exploded and tried to play, on their computers and cell phones, the joke of the Microsoft bar

We here at IGN Brazil test the game – and it did not produce good results as our team. (We were all older, and I personally, I gained 15 years of age for the evaluation of software. I’ll put the blame on the beard). But we went further and tested the program in some of the most beloved characters in the world of gaming.

What do you think? Let your contributions in the comments!




Bruno Chapels is reporter IGN Brazil and is outraged by the How-Old.net. Understand why he put the blame on the beard on his Twitter account.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment