Monday, October 26, 2015

Jesus: “It’s all the same, the software I left here» – More Football

Jorge Jesus does not believe that his presence in the Light as rival was intimidating for players of Benfica, while insisting on the idea that your knowledge of the rival was decisive. In between, a joke about software, an expression on the agenda because of the process that has moved the club to him.

“I do not think I could have some negative influence for players of Benfica. It took six years, it is true, it is true that much that is happening today has to do with the years worked with me, but I think it had no influence. He had more because I knew, of course, all that one team could do. I knew and knew the players of Sporting. Construction phases, set pieces, defensive, offensive, everything is the same, the software I left here.

“Nothing more than that happened. The Benfica players have a lot of personality, I thought the Benfica players even lose serene. The fans also had a spectacular behavior, the support given to the team was spectacular Because of Sporting, albeit less. Throughout the championship have been behind the team. The Sporting has a mass of power, fans, “he continued.

Later, asked if the pressure of Sporting in the first game of the construction phase had been decisive, the coach responded: “It’s a bit what I think and think, but do not want to dwell too much on this, but I will enjoy having said what I think at this stage of the game and say smartass, won the game and is taking advantage of it. But it is one of the subjects who spent the preparation of the team “

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment